The requirements of are the following:
- One of the following integrated development environments (IDEs):
- (either ), or 3rd party application (AutoCAD, Autodesk, CorelDRAW, etc.).
- (any edition, including the editions, but excluding the editions, which don't support extensions).
not all features or options are available on all IDEs or languages.
- Any modern operating system (Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 are not supported), either or . is compliant with the feature of Windows Vista and higher (no admin rights required to use it).
- For Visual Basic 6.0 or the VBA editor, the (or higher)
- It must be installed separately on Windows Vista an Windows 7.
- It is already installed on Windows 8 and higher.
Note: Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 do not support that version of the .NET Framework.
- The current version can coexist with previous versions (3.0, 6.0 or 7.0).
- doesn't require admin rights to be installed, except for Visual Basic 6.0.