To install follow these steps:
- Go to the Download page on the web site and download the desired setup .
- Run the setup program: .
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- doesn't require admin rights to be installed.
- If you want to install the setup without prompts (for massive deployments), use the command-line switch. In this case, no entry is created in Control Panel, Programs and features, to prevent the uninstallation by the user through that way. The setups are created with InnoSetup, a popular installer. You can get its command-line switches here.
- Notice that MZ-Tools is installed only for the user running the setup, not for all users.
To configure the team options if you are working inside a team:
- If you are the team leader, configure the team options of MZ-Tools and then move the subfolder of the installation folder to some shared network folder.
- If you aren't the team leader, ask him / her the location of the team options folder (it should be in a shared network folder) and point to it as explained in the Customizing MZ-Tools section.
To register after the installation with the license file, see Registration (licensing).