The setup of (MZTools8VBASetup.exe) doesn't require admin rights to install and it's recommended. However, there are companies that have group policies that prevent the execution of setups. If this is your case, you can run without running the setup. To do this:
- Download the from the web site and unzip the file on your hard disk or on a removable USB drive.
- Run (it doesn't require admin rights). You get this window:
- To register , click the button. This will add some entries in the Windows Registry for the VBA editor to recognize the add-in (the HKEY_CURRENT_USER hive is used, no admin rights are required).
- Open the VBA editor, and customize the folders for the options of MZ-Tools.
- To register with the license file, see Registration (licensing).
- If you want to unregister at some point, run again and click the button. This will remove the created entries from the Windows Registry.