VS VB6 VBA
The section of the tab allows you to customize the Apply Default Properties feature when applied to controls:
- To set whether to apply default properties when a new control is added to a form.
- In , set if you want to apply a specific modifier (private, protected, etc.) to each new control that is added to a form. For example, by default VB.NET uses the modifier, but you may want to use the modifier instead.
- Define the default properties that you want to apply to each type of control.
To create a default property you use the following window:
In this window you enter the following properties:
- : the library (VB/VBA) or assembly (Visual Studio) containing the control type.
- : the control class.
- : the property.
- : the default value to be applied to the property.
- For , this feature only works with controls. It doesn't work with , , or controls.
Apply Default Properties