VB6 VB5 VBA
The feature allows you to navigate the code elements (constants, fields, enums, events, user-defined types, properties and methods) of the active code window:
offers the following ways to show the Code Explorer:
- The menu.
- The button on the toolbar.
- In , the keyboard shortcut associated with the feature.
The toolbar offers the following controls:
- button to update the contents of the list.
- buttons to navigate the list. When a new item is selected, the code window shows its code. Note: if the Code Explorer toolwindow is not visible you can use the and buttons on the toolbar, which can be associated to keyboard shortcuts.
- Buttons to filter the kind of code elements that you want to show / hide: constants, fields, enums, events, user-defined types, properties and methods.
- A textbox to filter the list by some text.