A new build of MZ-Tools was released on Feb 1. Since on Jan 1 there was no new build, this one has quite a few small fixes and a couple of enhancements. Also, the help files have been updated to better explain installation issues and advanced scenarios.
The complete changelog is the following:
- Enhanced [Internal] (All): Buttons on toolbars of toolwindows can be reached now with the Left/Right keys.
- Enhanced [Internal] (All): The Check for Updates feature now downloads the new setup to the desktop folder instead of the temp folder when using the Download and Install button.
- Fixed [#14577] (All): In the Find Text dialog (English) access keys were duplicated.
- Fixed [#14577] (All): In toolwindows, holding the Alt key to show access keys moved the focus to the main menu.
- Fixed [#14587] (VS): The help file did not document correctly the prefixes for MZ-Tools commands (“MZTools” for Visual Studio 2015 and higher and “MZTools8” for Visual Studio 2013 and lower).
- Fixed [#14589] (VB/VBA): The Method Callers feature didn’t parse correctly declarations ending with comments causing long delays in some cases.
- Fixed [#14548] (VB/VBA): The Dead Code Review didn’t recognize as unused a method variable or field whose name was the same than its type.
- Fixed [#Internal] (All): Pressing the Esc key to close a modal dialog launched by a toolwindow closed the toolwindow too.
- Fixed [#Internal] (All): If a modal dialog was shown from a toolwindow, after closing it the focus didn’t return to the toolwindow.
- Fixed [#Internal] (VBA): The portable edition didn’t enforce the required .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows XP / Windows Server 2003, only enforced .NET Framework 2.0.