A few hours ago the build 188.8.131.52 was released, that fixes a few minor bugs, but an important one: in some VBA IDEs (such as Word 2016 and CorelDRAW X7), MZ-Tools hanged when loaded or when the VBA editor main window was activated.
The new build also introduces a minor enhancement useful if you use multiple IDEs at the same time, or use multiple monitors with floating toolwindows. Now, the Options window and the toolwindows show in the caption the IDE description (such as “Word 2010”, “Excel 2010”, etc.):
The complete changelog is the following:
MZ-Tools 184.108.40.206 released (February 9, 2016)
- Enhanced [#10644] (All): The Check for Updates feature now verifies that the downloaded file is not corrupted.
- Enhanced [#10696] (All): The Options window and the toolwindows now show the IDE name.
- Fixed [#10642] (All): The Download button of the Check for Updates dialog was not disabled during the download.
- Fixed [#10645] (VB): The Smart Design Mode caused an error when trying to modify the Height property of a Combobox.
- Fixed [#10645] (VB): The Smart Design Mode caused an error when trying to apply negative widths.
- Fixed [#10396] (All): The Import button didn’t import a list of items from a regular Options .xml file in some cases.
- Fixed [#10687] (VBA): The Name of a VBA project included always the file name. Now it doesn’t include it if the project name is not the default ‘VBAProject’ name.
- Fixed [#10675] (VBA): The hyperlinks of the “Files” section of the HTML documentation (Filename and Type table) did not work correctly in VBA.
- Fixed [#10697] (VBA): The VBA Editor for CorelDRAW X7 hangs when opened.
- Fixed [#10485] (VBA): The VBA Editor for Word 2106 hangs when opened.
- Fixed [Internal] (VB/VBA): The caption of the error handler editor has been changed from ‘Exception Handler’ to ‘Error Handler’.
- Fixed [Internal] (VB): The Prompt Name and Caption dialog used the “Text” literal instead of the “Caption” literal.
- Fixed [Internal] (VB): The Add Multiple Files menu entry on the Project menu was not added in the correct position.
- Fixed [Internal] (All): The icon in the list of collection item conditions of the Programming Rules Review feature was not correct.
- Fixed [Internal] (All): The Code Library didn’t import root or intermediate folders of code templates.
- Fixed [Internal] (All): Localization typo in French.