The update of this month (18.104.22.1687) brings several bug fixes to improve your user experience, mainly with the VBA editor. One of the fixes is important if you use the Sort Code Elements feature in VB/VBA with conditional compilation in the General-Declarations section, since it could mess the code.
The complete changelog is the following:
MZ-Tools 22.214.171.1247 released (October 1, 2020)
- Fixed [#15320] (VB/VBA): The declaration of a method/property with the body in the same line was not parsed correctly, which affected the performance of the Method Callers feature.
- Fixed [#15321] (All): NullReferenceException could happen with some files.
- Fixed [#15367] (All): InvalidCastException could happen importing code templates if a code template name had the same name than a folder.
- Fixed [#15281] (VB/VBA): The Code Elements Order Review was not consistent with the order when both a Let and Set properties were present.
- Fixed [#15316] (VBA): The VBA host was incorrectly identified as a Microsoft Office app in some cases.
- Fixed [#15351] (VB/VBA): The access of Declare Sub / Declare Function was not correct if the declararation is indented.
- Fixed [#15328] (VB/VBA): The Sort Code Elements feature didn’t handle correctly conditional compilation in some cases.
- Fixed [#15374] (VBA): The Open Files scope of the Find Text feature didn’t work correctly with Microsoft Access.
- Fixed [Internal] (VBA): Deleting a tab page of the MultiPage control of VBA Forms using the Control Explorer caused an exception.
- Fixed [Internal] (VBA): Deleting a control using the Control Explorer didn’t remove it from the treeview.
- Fixed [Internal] (VBA): Deleting a child control using the Control Explorer along with its parent caused an exception.