Last January 1 another monthly build was released, 220.127.116.11. This time, apart from some bug fixes, it introduces a new feature: a file code explorer:
You can read more about the Code Explorer on this post: Moving from MZ-Tools 3.0 to 8.0 Part 32: A Code Explorer.
Also, support for drag & drop in the TabIndex Assistant is reintroduced (this was supported in MZ-Tools 3.0, but not in MZ-Tools 8.0 until now).
The complete changelog is the following:
MZ-Tools 18.104.22.168 released (January 1, 2017)
- New (VB/VBA): Code Explorer.
- Enhanced [#11723] (All): Added support for drag & drop in TabIndex Assistant, Switch Assistant and other listviews.
- Fixed [#11779] (All): The Programming Rules Review didn’t locate results using regular expressions when the found text ended with carriage return without line feed.
- Fixed [#11775] (All): The Code Element Headers Review caused “Unterminated  set” with headers that included parameters of array types.
- Fixed [#11750] (All): The Generate HTML documentation could cause System.Xml.XmlException: hexadecimal value is an invalid character.
- Fixed [#11739, #11749, #11757] (VB/VBA): The language of the user interface was always English on Windows 7. This bug was introduced in build 22.214.171.124.
- Fixed [#11766] (VS): The New Method/Property Assistant added quotes to the initial value String.Empty.
- Fixed [#11804] (VBA): The Find feature could cause System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException when using the VBA editor with double-byte encondings.
- Fixed [Internal] (VB): The Generate Documentation (XML/HTML) could cause System.NullReferenceException (“System Error &H80004003. Invalid pointer”) if the operation was executed twice.
- Fixed [Internal] (VBA): The width of buttons on toolbars was not correct when using high-DPI displays.