Today a new build 22.214.171.124 has been released, as every month, with some bug fixes. Now I am working on compatibility with VS “15”.
The complete changelog is the following:
MZ-Tools 126.96.36.199 released (November 1, 2016)
- Fixed [#11589] (All): The Code Library and other tree-based lists were not sorted ignoring case.
- Fixed [#11613] (All): The Review Headers did not skip DllImport / Declare methods.
- Fixed [#11638] (VS): System.NotImplementedException “The method or operation is not implemented.” could happen when using SQL Server Database Projects that reference databases.
- Fixed [#11601] (VB/VBA): The Ctrl+F keyboard shortcut was not allowed to be assigned to the Find Text feature of MZ-Tools to override the Find feature of VB/VBA.
- Fixed [#11624] (VB/VBA): The New Property Assistant showed an empty list for headers if both Get/Let-Set radiobuttons were selected.
- Fixed [#11623] (VB/VBA): The Review Dead Code didn’t ignore parameters of callbacks of Ribbon code.
- Fixed [#11643] (VB5/VB6): The Find text window and the Results window did not work correctly at debug or run-time.
- Fixed [#11592] (VBA): “System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type ‘System.__ComObject’ to class type ‘System.Windows.Forms.UserControl'” happened if an old version was installed with admin rights and a newer version was installed without admin rights and without uninstalling the previous version.