A new build of MZ-Tools, 188.8.131.5275, has been released with some bug fixes reported by some users in the last months.
The complete changelog is the following:
MZ-Tools 184.108.40.20675 released (August 1, 2021)
- Fixed [#15701, #16061, #16062] (VS): The Sort Code Elements feature did not handle correctly directives outside methods such as ‘#pragma’ / ‘nullable’ (C#) or ‘#Enable’ / ‘#Disable’ (VB.NET).”.
- Fixed [#16053] (VS): The Generate HTML/XML Documentation could cause exception “The Writer is closed or in error state.”.
- Fixed [#15863] (VBA): The Import Files feature did not remove extra lines with “Attribute VB_VarHelpID = -1” when restoring the ThisOutlookSession file in Outlook.
- Fixed [#15830] (VB6/VB5): The Save and Close Window feature didn’t save in VB6/VB5.
- Fixed [#16022] (VB6/VB5/VBA): Array types were not resolved in parameters.
- Fixed [#14525, #16166] (VB6/VB5/VBA): The Nomenclature rules review failed with parameters that are both Optional and ByRef/ByVal. The fix adds new “Optional ByVal” and “Optional ByRef” parameter kind values.
- Fixed [Internal] (VS): The height of treeview items was not correct when using a very high DPI display.
- Fixed [Internal] (VS): The size of some images were not correct when using a very high DPI display.
- Fixed [Internal] (VS): The Generate HTML Documentation generated dark images when Visual Studio used the dark theme.