Last week a new monthly build of MZ-Tools, 126.96.36.199, was released with some enhancements and fixes that you have reported in the previous month. The changes are the following:
MZ-Tools 188.8.131.52 released (March 1, 2018)
- Enhanced [#12782] (All): When closing a result tab, now the previously selected result tab is selected.
- Enhanced [#12814] (VB): When locating a result, the code window is not scrolled if the line of the result is already visible in the code window.
- Fixed [#12833] (All): The Replace feature didn’t support “\r\n”, “\r” or “\n” in regular expressions.
- Fixed [Internal] (All): The Replace feature used \number instead of $number to replace capture groups in regular expressions”.
- Fixed [#12808] (VB): The line indenter did not parse correctly Type declarations with fields named Type in some cases.
- Fixed [#12815, #12824] (VB): The line indenter and other features could cause “System.InvalidOperationException: Invalid new line counter” when using conditional compilation and duplicated procedures
- Fixed [#12799] (VS): The Sort Code Elements feature added quotes to inserted regions in C#.
- Fixed [#12830] (VS): The Insert Header feature deleted the selected code when executed.
- Fixed [#12797] (VS): The New Property Assistant didn’t support initializers in auto-implemented properties in Visual Studio 2015 and higher.
- Fixed [Internal] (VS): The New Property Assistant didn’t support read-only auto-implemented properties in Visual Studio 2015 and higher.
- Fixed [Internal] (VS): The New Property Assistant didn’t make visible the Automatic style radiobutton after making it invisible.