The last public build of MZ-Tools 8.0 this year was released a couple of days ago (next one is scheduled for January). This build 22.214.171.124 introduces two new predefined variables for code templates, etc. and some bug fixes:
- Enhanced [Internal] (All): The Nomenclature Rules Review now shows a better message when the case of the name is not correct and it uses prefixes or suffixes.
- Enhanced [#12625] (All): New predefined variable “Guid” ($P[GUID]).
- Enhanced [#12581] (All): New predefined variable “Method Property Kind” ($P[METHOD_PROPERTY_KIND]).
- Fixed [#12591] (VB/VBA): Hidden types (such as Excel.CheckBox) were not shown in the type tag editor.
- Fixed [#12591] (All): The Nomenclature Rule editor showed a wrong example when using the $P[TYPE_TAG_WITH_UPPER_CASE] predefined variable.
- Fixed [#12634] (VBA): COMException HRESULT: 0x8001010A (RPC_E_SERVERCALL_RETRYLATER) could happen in some VBA hosts.
- Fixed [#12654, #12631] (VS): The dialog to select the exception handler or header crashed Visual Studio.