Yesterday a new build 188.8.131.52 of MZ-Tools was released, adding some small enhancements and documenting a subject that can be interesting for some people: how to automate MZ-Tools to add / remove line numbers to a project from a build script. It also fixes some small bugs reported in the last month.
The complete changelog is the following:
- Enhanced [#12154] (All): Added predefined variables for Solution Folder/Project Group Folder, Project Folder and Project Item Folder.
- Enhanced [Internal] (VS/VBA): Documented in help file how to automate MZ-Tools to add line numbers, etc.
- Enhanced [Internal] (All): Added Comment field to exception/error handler editor.
- Enhanced [Internal] (VB/VBA): The External Utilities feature allows now to have two external utilities with the same command but different parameters.
- Enhanced [Internal] (VB/VBA): The External Utilities feature shows now external utilities that use project or file parameters on the context menu of project or file.
- Fixed [#12170] (All): The Check for Updates feature could cause NullReferenceException if MZ-Tools was being unloaded.
- Fixed [#12177] (All): Fixed typos in German localization.
- Fixed [#12161] (VB/VBA): The Method Callers feature didn’t resolve correctly calls to properties that were made in continuation lines.
- Fixed [#12181] (VB/VBA): The Sort Code Elements feature did not consider public the procedures or properties that lacked the Public keyword.
- Fixed [Internal] (VB/VBA): The External Utilities feature didn’t show icons of external utilities on the Toolbars and Menus dialog.
- Fixed [Internal] (VB/VBA): The end position of the body of a procedure was not correct if there was a blank line with spaces after the procedure.
- Fixed [Internal] (VB6/VB5): The icons of external utilities disappeared after showing the Options window twice.